Thursday, March 28, 2013

Wallpaper and Food

Last week I tried out some wallpaper designs on lining paper. I don't want to bore you with details so I'll sum up the process! I used the research I'd done on 19th century wallpapers to inspire my own designs and cut out some templates. I then screen printed with pigment and binder to print the designs onto lining paper.







I like the red one the most. It doesn't need as much work on it as the other two. I now need to cut each one in half and "work into them" (haven't decided how/what yet!!)

Oh yeah, and you know how much I love food...

Chocolate cupcakes iced with mint butter cream (made by me :-D).

And a yummy lunch out that my gentleman treated me to on Tuesday. Soooo good! (Cheese and tomato toasted sandwich with salad and chips and banana milkshake loaded with whipped cream and sprinkles!)




No comments:

Post a Comment