Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bargain!

Hello all! Yesterday I went on a little shopping/walking trip. :-P To get to the most important part of it, my lovely gentleman bought me a designer dress. ;-) Well, I would call it designer, mostly from the original price tag! Originally it was £130, but one of the staff members came up to me when I was looking at it and she told me she was just about to put it on the £20 sale rail! Last one, and my size!

                                           This is what it looks like without much jazzing up...

                                               


And this is how I wore it today, all layered up for Blighty weather...


The dress is by Almost Famous. Just had a quick look on their website and they have some other lovelies on there! These are my two favourite dresses on there... Not in the sale though! :-(



Oh, and just before I go today, look at this little project I've been hiding... ;-)




I'm working from this knitting pattern...


The rib style had to be changed slightly 'cos neither me nor mama could work out the instructions for the twisted rib stitch on the original pattern...









No comments:

Post a Comment