Monday, October 15, 2012

Are we nearly there yet...?

So last Monday all of the first year Fashion and Textiles students went on a little trip to Colchester town. We were "tour guided" around and shown all the important historical places in the town, along with being told interesting and in-depth information. I took photos along the way.

Look at this handsome fellow. ;-)



I think I kinda want these gates at the entrance of the driveway of my dream house...



Oh, and could I have this as my pet please? xD



This cheeky squirrel kept on trying to steal the spotlight.





Absolutely beautiful. So inspiring.



And from the same war memorial...




The top of the water tower...



And next to the water tower was this beauty...




There were pretty houses everywhere....








Oh, and we mustn't forget the doors and windows... :-P









I think every modern street light should be replaced with these Victorian ones....

No comments:

Post a Comment