Monday, October 22, 2012

Forgetting the important things....

So I completely forgot to introduce myself...

Hi, I'm Lydia and I'm a slave to vintage. ;-)











I also love the glitz and glamour of 1950s pin up and burlesque. I can't make up my mind what exactly what I want to do with my life. Although it's definitely going to be vintage in many ways! Oh, and did I mention I love pretending to be 1950s housewife and make lots of cake? These are just a few examples...













Oh, and I think cats are the cutest things ever! Here's my beaut kitty, Clover...

She's a bit of a book worm.



She's a massive fan of 'Miranda'...



...as well as kitty-cat food.



Oh, and we all know that cats can never get enough sleep...



1 comment:

  1. The aircraft photo, I've seen that film, Anita Ekberg in La Dolce Vita. !

    ReplyDelete