Monday, July 21, 2014

A New Start...

Gosh, I haven't written on here for quite some time... A lot has changed since then and I feel I can start afresh on here! Expect daily outfit posts and everything and anything to do with vintage and pretending to live in the past.
I am currently on a mission to start selling original vintage and my handmade reproduction vintage, both in real life local shops and online. So follow me on a journey as I try to quit the day job and do what I love!

Here's today's outfit to get started...


Outfit details:-
Dress borrowed from mumma (originally from Warehouse a few years ago);
Ribbon from my stash used as a waist belt;
Original 1950s faux pearl necklace bought from local antiques shop a few months ago;
Faux pearl earrings bought from River Island few years ago;
Hair flower bought from Accessorise couple of years ago.

Have a splendid day one and all!

2 comments: