Thursday, July 24, 2014

Time off...

So I now have about 4 weeks off from my weekday job of school cleaning 'cos of the summer break so I actually get to do more of what I love for a bit, sewing! Here's a sneak peak into my first sewing project for this break... I'm going to be using this 1940s wrap dress sewing pattern and am going to be making the shorter version on the right. I'm making it out of that red fabric (I think a 1940s original) and the white fabric on the right is going to be used for the collar and the tie belt.

I'm currently finishing up another sewing project which I will post photos of in the next few days! Stay tuned folks... Here's yesterday's outfit.


Outfit details:-
Top thrifted last week;
Skirt from Next bought last year;
Belt bought from Warehouse years ago;
Necklace and earrings stolen from mumma;
Hair flower, can't remember where from.

And here's today's outfit...


Top stolen from mumma, originally thrifted last year;
1950s reproduction shorts made by me a couple of months ago;
Belt stolen from mumma;
Headscarf made by me;
Necklace gift from ex;
Earrings gift from mumma.


No comments:

Post a Comment